You Have the Following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act –
- Right to request Carousel Designs disclose Personal Information, or Categories of Personal Information, it collects and uses
- Right to request Carousel Designs delete Personal Information we have collected from you
Process Used to Verify an Access and/or Deletion Request
If you are a Carousel Designs Customer, you will be required to submit 4 pieces of information including your name, address, email, and phone number. Carousel Designs will use this information to search our systems and determine if we have information about you. If we are able to locate information about you, we will fulfill your Access and/or your Deletion request. If we are not able to match all 4 pieces of information you submit, we will contact you to request additional information that we may match in our data base.
- When the response is ready, you will receive either mailed notification or a secured email notification, depending on your preference.
- If you are an Authorized Agent, you will be required to submit your name, address, email, and phone number as well as the name, address, email and phone number of the Guest you are making a request on behalf of. Carousel Designs will use the Guest’s information to search our systems and determine if we have information about the Guest. If we are able to locate information about the Guest we will fulfill the Access and/or Deletion request. As an Authorized Agent you will receive an email confirming that we have received the request along with a second email asking you to fill out a certification form confirming your information and certifying you have the right to make this request on behalf of the Guest. Once the report is ready, it will be sent to the email or physical address you have given us, depending on the delivery method you choose.
How to Submit a Verifiable Request (Requests can be made no more than twice in a 12-month period)
You can submit a request using the methods listed below
- Access Requests: Contact Customer Service at 1-800-600-5190 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deletion Requests: Contact Customer Service at 1-800-600-5190 or send an email to email@example.com
Requests must be made by or on behalf of current residents of California, however we will honor such requests from all customers with a U.S. address.